Marketo is a marketing automation platform that automates lead management, emailing, multi-channel digital campaigns, and marketing analysis like revenue attribution. Salesforce, on the other hand, is a high-end customer relationship management (CRM) tool that can help boost business and information management through invaluable abilities and features. Integrating Marketo with Salesforce can supercharge the sales process and focus the work of the sales team, making it quicker, simpler, and more effective to identify leads and channel them through the sales funnel. Here are seven things to know about integrating Marketo with Salesforce:
How Marketo Salesforce Integration Can Propel Your Business Forward
Marketo is a powerful marketing automation platform that can help your business increase its customer base and market your products or services. Salesforce, on the other hand, is a high-end customer relationship management (CRM) tool that can help businesses boost business and information management. Forbes reported that 67% of marketing leaders rely on marketing automation, and 21% intend to install a new platform in the next 12 months, according to Salesforce.
Integrating Marketo with Salesforce can help businesses supercharge the sales process and focus the work of the sales team, making it quicker, simpler, and more effective to identify leads and channel them through the sales funnel.
Here are some solid ways Marketo Salesforce integration can propel your business forward:
- Streamlined Lead Management
- Automated Actions
- Improved Marketing Campaigns
- Better Sales and Marketing Alignment
- Powerful Sync
1. Streamlined Lead Management:
Integrating Marketo with Salesforce can help your business streamline lead management process by providing a more complete picture of your interactions with customers and prospects. This can help you identify which leads are most likely to convert into customers and prioritize your sales efforts accordingly.
2. Automated Actions: Integrating Marketo with Salesforce can help businesses automate actions, such as emails and targeted campaigns, as a matter of course. This can help businesses save time and reduce errors by eliminating the need for manual data entry.
3. Improved Marketing Campaigns: Integrating Marketo with Salesforce can help businesses create more targeted and effective marketing campaigns by providing more detailed information about your customers and prospects. This can help you tailor messaging and offers to better meet the needs and interests of your audience.
4. Better Sales and Marketing Alignment: Integrating Marketo with Salesforce can help our business align its sales and marketing teams by providing a shared set of information. This can help businesses work together more effectively and efficiently to identify and channel leads through the sales funnel.
5. Powerful Sync: Marketo’s sync with Salesforce is the most powerful of its kind in the world. The bidirectional synchronization between Salesforce and Marketo exclusively covers leads, contacts, and Salesforce campaigns.
Discover How This Integration Can Efficiently Cut Costs and Save You Valuable Time
So what are some common pain points of marketers without automation:
1. Time-Consuming Manual Tasks: Marketers often find themselves bogged down by repetitive manual tasks, such as data entry and campaign execution, leading to a significant drain on time and resources.
2. Inefficient Lead Management: Without automation, lead management becomes a cumbersome process. Marketers may struggle to track leads effectively, leading to missed opportunities and a less streamlined sales funnel.
3. Lack of Personalization: Personalized marketing is crucial in today’s landscape. Marketers not utilizing automation may struggle to deliver tailored content, diminishing the overall impact of their campaigns.
4. Ineffective Campaign Tracking and Analysis: Manual tracking and analysis of campaign performance can be error-prone and time-intensive, hindering marketers’ ability to make data-driven decisions and optimize their strategies.
How Marketo Helps Streamline and Solve These Challenges?
1. Automated Workflows: Marketo offers robust automation features that eliminate the need for manual tasks. From lead scoring to email campaigns, automation streamlines processes, allowing marketers to focus on strategy rather than execution.
2. Advanced Lead Management: Marketo’s integration capabilities with CRM systems, such as Salesforce, enable seamless lead management. Automation ensures leads are nurtured through the sales funnel efficiently, reducing the risk of oversight.
3. Dynamic Personalization: Marketo allows marketers to implement dynamic content and personalization strategies effortlessly. By leveraging behavioral data, marketers can tailor their messages to individual preferences, enhancing engagement and conversion rates.
4. Comprehensive Analytics and Reporting: With Marketo’s analytics tools, marketers gain real-time insights into campaign performance. Automated tracking and reporting empower marketers to assess the effectiveness of their strategies and make data-driven adjustments.
In essence, by integrating Marketo, marketers can address these pain points head-on. The platform’s automation capabilities enhance efficiency, improve lead management, enable personalized communication, and provide comprehensive analytics, ultimately empowering marketers to elevate their strategies and achieve better results.
What’s the Sync Cycle Duration?
The Marketo integration with Salesforce operates on a two-way sync cycle, automatically updating both systems every five minutes. This represents the default synchronization interval, and should you desire an extended duration between sync sessions, a simple request to Marketo support is all it takes. It’s essential to note, though, that five minutes serves as the minimum time period between syncs, and it cannot be shortened upon request.
Naturally, the time required for syncing varies based on the volume of data being processed. Consequently, the completion time of each synchronization session fluctuates, especially as your business expands and your databases incorporate a wealth of actionable data. To prevent any overlap issues, the subsequent cycle kicks off five minutes after the previous sync cycle concludes, due to the dynamic nature of finishing times.
What Elements Undergo Synchronization?
The Marketo sync-to-Salesforce process facilitates the transfer and sharing of several essential elements between intermediary platforms, greatly enhancing your marketing team’s ability to efficiently construct customer journeys and deliver timely support and pertinent content.
When Marketo is integrated with Salesforce, the following fields are synchronized by default:
- Customer Complaints
- Contact Information
- Scheduled Tasks and Upcoming Events
- Potential Customers
- Marketing Campaigns and Their Participants
- Business Accounts
- Sales Opportunities and Their Associated Responsibilities
- User and Lead Assignment Queues
With this comprehensive list of synchronized objects and the dependable five-minute sync cycle between Salesforce and Marketo, you can rest assured that all your ongoing projects and leads remain up-to-date and effortlessly accessible.
The Go-to Avenue to Skyrocket Your Results
To facilitate Marketo Salesforce Integration, businesses need to understand the lead lifecycle from the first touchpoint till conversion into paying customers. Identifying areas where Salesforce and Marketo can complement each other to streamline your lead management process and improve customer experience is key. FCS Blue is a Salesforce integration partner that can facilitate this integration for businesses who are looking to scale up concerning CRM strategy. With FCS Blue’s expertise and guidance, your businesses can scale up its CRM strategy and achieve greater efficiency, improved lead management, and better marketing campaigns.
At FCS Blue, we help you cut through the marketing noise and reach customers with personalized and tailored solutions, with transformative implementation, strategic advisory, and full-service CRM consulting to help businesses grow and succeed. Our team of certified Salesforce experts can help your business integrate Marketo with Salesforce to supercharge your sales process and focus the work of the sales team. We can provide result-oriented consulting, implementation, training, and support services to help you get the most out of the Marketo Salesforce integration and achieve greater efficiency, improved lead management, and better marketing campaigns.
Let’s supercharge your sales process, shall we? Connect with us to know how.
Sign up for our blog to receive the latest updates directly to your inbox!